All computer labs have laser printing for your convenience.
Save money and help ÂÌÅ«Ìì»¨°å protect the environment by printing duplex. One page printed duplex (front/back) is equal to the cost of one printed page (front only).
Double-sided printing is the default setting in all computer labs. If you do not want to use the double-sided printing function, please follow the below steps.
Steps to print single-sided
- Select the Print button, Ctrl+P / Cmd+P, or go to File > Print.
- Select the Properties button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select None in the Print on both sides group box as shown and then select OK.
- Select the OK button again to print single-sided pages.
How to Conserve Paper When Printing in the Labs
The following are some simple steps you can take that will help conserve printing resources:
- DO NOT use the lab printers for copying organizational/departmental flyers, announcements, newsletters, etc. Consider alternative methods of communication (i.e. e-mail, etc.) if flyers are required use a copy machine to make copies.
- DO NOT use the lab printers for personal business needs. This is prohibited by the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Always use the “Print Preview” option before printing to verify that you are printing the material you need and it is formatted correctly.
- Print only Web pages that you need, not an entire website.
- DO NOT reprint your work after every change. Instead, print only a draft and a final copy upon completion.
- When printing PowerPoint presentations, print more than one slide per page unless otherwise advised by your instructor.
- Be certain to log off your lab workstation when finished to prevent someone else from using your login.
- Print single-sided ONLY when absolutely necessary.
See the links below for more information about ÂÌÅ«Ìì»¨°å Spartan printing, including printing rates and the printing dispute form.
Concerns and/or questions, please contact our ITS Service Desk:
Online: ITS Service Desk Portal
Call: (813) 253-6293
Text: (813) 730 5030